- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
The historic Medieval Town of Corfu - UNESCO World Heritage Listed (July 2007), was built by the Venetians in the 14th century, with its hight-storey pastel-coloured tenements, narrow cobbled-stoned serpentine streets known as 'kandounia' and charming little 'piazzas' (squares) crammed with cafes, will captivate you with its unique beauty and cosmopolitab charm.
The excursion commences with a Panoramic drive through the new city, the Old halbour, the Old Venetian Castle, to the Esplanade square - the largest in the Balkans.
From there the excursion continues on foot for a guided tour of the Old Medieval city of Corfu and its main monuments: the Town Hall, the Duomo, the 16 cent Orthodox Church of Saint Spyridon - the protector of the island, followed by a guided vidit of the Royal Palace of Saint George and St Michael, the most imposing building of medieval Corfu town, and its unique exhibition of Asian Art.
Following the visit at the Royal Palace of Saint George & St Michael, coffee or soft drink will be offered at the cafe in the Royal Gardens of the Palace.
- Visit the Old Medieval city (UNESCO World Heritage Listed)
- See the Old Harbour & the Old Venetian Castle
- See the Esplanade square
- See the Town Hall & the Duomo
- Visit the Royal Palace of Saint George and St Michael
- Visit the Church of Saint Spyridon
- Entrance fees
- English speaking professional guide
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Gratuites (optional)
- Coffe or soft drink at local cafe in Liston Piazza (optional)
The tour can be arranged also in other languages upon request and availiability. For reservations on Sunday or Local/National holidays a supplement will apply.
|From 2018-04-01 To 2020-03-31