- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
After taking a scenic drive along the coastal road of the Saronic Gulf, you will stop off to the famous Isthmus, where the Corinth Canal is located. The Canal connects the Aegean Sea to the Ionian Sea and offers an exit from Central to Southern Greece.
After a short drive arrival in Epidaurus and visit the ancient theatre. The UNESCO’S world heritage listed monument is reputed to be the birthplace of Apollo's son Asklepios, the healer and was the most celebrated healing center of the classical world.
Epidaurus is probably most famous for its theatre, one of the best preserved classical Greek buildings and still used today due to its amazing acoustics. Today, it is used as part of the large Festival of Arts that takes place in the area.
- Admire the impressive Corinth Canal
- Visit the wold famous theater of Epidaurus
- Enjoy the services of a professional guide
- English speaking guide
- Transportation by a deluxe minivan or taxi (depending on the group’s size)
- All taxes
- Entrance fees of Epidaurus theater (12€ per person *half price during winter season)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and drinks
Transportation is by Deluxe Mercedes Taxi for 1 to 3 pax, and Deluxe Mini Bus for 4 to 14 pax.
You may choose a guide speaking: English or Italian or Frensch. For other languages extra fees may apply.
For Sunday a supplement of 120 € apply.
|From 2018-04-01 To 2019-03-31|