- Tour Guide
- 1 Day
While your stay in Thessaloniki, take a day tour to the picturesque city of Kastoria, which lies in the western part of Macedonia. During this tour you will discover the Byzantine history of the city through the churches you will visit. You will learn for the everyday life of the people of Kastoria visiting the Folklore museum. Afterwards, you will have your lunch break in a traditional tavern.
Last stop is the lake Orestiada, which is one of the most beautiful in the Balkans, something definitely worth seeing. The lake is directly linked to the character, history and development of Kastoria.
- See the picturesque city of Kastoria
- Visit the Folklore Museum of Kastoria
- Walk in the old town
- Professional guide
- Private transfer by car or luxury mini-van
- Entrance fee of the Folklore museum
- Professional and licensed English speaking guide
- Transportation by a deluxe vehicle (depending on the group’s size)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
We offer pick-up from central Thessaloniki hotels. For other languages as well as on Sunday and publich holidays extra fees may apply.
|From 2018-04-06 To 2019-03-31|