- Tour Guide
- 2 Days
Escape the modern world and take a two-day tour of the essential sites of classical Greece: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion and Olympia. Visit some of the most impressive UNESCO archaeological sites, discover the glory of classical Greece and learn all about the Olympic games. Transportation, professional guide, A class or T class hotel accommodation, entrance fees, breakfast and dinner are included per itinerary.
1st DAY: Leave Athens behind and head to the strategically Corinth canal (short stop). Continue to EPIDAURUS and visit the majestic Ancient theatre, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. Proceed to the beautiful seaport town of Nauplia (short stop) and through the plain of Argos arrive to Myceane. Visit the archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Learn about the classical Greek culture as you walk through this impressive archaeological site. In the afternoon depart for Olympia, the birth place of the Olympic Games. Overnight stay Olympia.
2nd DAY: After breakfast, set off with your expert guide and visit the UNESCO-listed archaeological site of OLYMPIA. Marvel at the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the Stadium and the archaeological Museum. Continue via Patras and see the famous Antirion Bridge which is considered to be the longest and most modern in Europe. Continue your route with your driver and arrive back to Athens in the late afternoon.
- Explore the important archaeological site of Mycenae & the ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Visit ancient Olympia and view highlights such as Temple of Zeus & the stadium
- Travel on a comfortable bus & visit many top sites with a professional guide
- Stop at the strategically Corinth Canal
- Excellent value of money
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Hotel accomodation (A class / T class)
- Breakfast & dinner
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuites (optional)
- Prices: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveler the single supplement option has to be chosen.
- Hotel accommodation: A class (4*): Arty Grand - T class (3*): Neda (or similar)
- Hotel accommodation tax: Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels - 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
|From 2019-04-16 To 2019-10-15|