- Crete - Lassithi
- Knossos Archaeological Site - Minoan Magic from East Area
- Tour Guide
- Pick Up
- 1 Day
Thursday Full Day Tours
Excursion is Starting From:
Analipsi, Anissara, Hersonisso, Gournes, Gouves, Karteros, Kokkini Chani, Malia, Stalis, Sissi, Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Agia Pelagia, Amoudara
Visit the most famous and popular of all attractions in Crete, the Palace of Knossos.
Join your expert guide on a journey back 5000 years into myths and legends and learn secrets of the oldest civilisation in Europe, the Minoans.
This day brings history and legend to life and is a must see on any visit to Crete. After visiting the palace of Knossos, you will be taken into the capital Heraklion, where you will visit the
Afterwards, your guide will take you on a guided tour of the city centre. At the end of the tour, you can enjoy some free time to explore the bustling town. Or, do as the Greeks do and enjoy your café frappé in one of the many stylish sidewalk cafés.
The all-time classic excursion.
- Guided tour of the palace of Knossos & modern Heraklion
- Visit the Archaeological Museum
- Remarkable archeological remains in ancient Knossos
- Venetian castle & other top Heraklion sites
- Discovery of the vibrant atmosphere in Crete's capital city
- Coach trip, guiding
- Lunch, Entrance fees 16 €
Note: You need to bring comfortable shoes, camera, and money
Select your pickup point You will be notified for the pick-up time after the booking is made.
In case of an additional surcharge for your transfer, you will be notified about the exact extra cost after the booking is made.
|From 2019-04-01 To 2019-10-31|