- Crete - Heraklion
- One Day Cruise to Santorini with Excursion
- Tour Guide
- Pick Up
- 1 Day
The most famous island in Cyclades, with more than 4.500 years of cultural history, will capture you with its beauty and stunning Caldera views.
Many reasons made this island famous worldwide and pretty much we\\\'ve all seen a picture of the dream island (pictures of Santorini have been used many times for the global promotion of Greece as a tourist resort). Scientists connect the island to the mythical Atlantis, the unique caldera, the energy and the beauty of the island are the most important reasons for being ranked as one of the top islands in Europe and one of the once-in-a-lifetime must see destinations of the world.
Santorini is, indeed, an island of mystery, as the volcano has affected not only the morphology but the people of the island as well. Finally, the island is known for the view from \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"caldera\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", which is considered to be the most fascinating view in the world.
Your experience starts off from Crete with our luxurious high speed catamaran vessel SeaJet. In less than two hours you will arrive at Thiras port.
When you arrive at the port of Santorini, Athinios, you will relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned bus which will be waiting for you, escorted by experienced guides (Russian, English, German, French, Polish, and Italian) who will provide information concerning the island and its history. You will enjoy the view of the beautiful countryside on the drive to the northern tip of the island. Then, you will arrive at the unique village of Oia. Built on the northern part of the Caldera rim, Oia offers magnificent views of houses studded along the volcanic rock hillside overlooking both the Mediterranean and Aegean sea.
A spectacular heaven for countless artists seeking for inspiration.
A visit to the island’s capital (chora), called “Fira”, where you will have plenty of free time to explore the picturesque traditional little alleys, admire the incomparable aesthetics of Aegean architecture, shop or simply enjoy a drink and the unique view of the volcano over the magnificent cliffs of Caldera.
You have the choice of either staying at the beautiful capital of the island Fira or visiting (approximately 2hours) the magnificent black beach of Perissa – Perivolos or taking a boat tour on Caldera (upon availability).
- 07.00 Boarding
- 08.00 Departure from Heraklion to Santorini
- 09.50 Arrival at Santorin at the port of Athinios
- 10:00 Guided Tour to Oia - Fira - Perissa
The buses depart from Athinios escorted by guides who will provide information concering then island and its history. Visit to:
OIA free time to admire the old neo-classical manors as well as the houses carved on the rock,the manmade eyries that seem to hang on the edge of the precipice. Oia is the most graphic village of the island with a fantastic view, narrow streets and marvelous mansions.
FIRA Free time to visit the capital, go for shopping or enjoy your drink with a bird s eye view over Caldera.
- Santorinis Excursion: Oia - Fira - Perissa /Perivolos Beach (Optional) - Volcano Boat Trip (Optional)
- 16:00 Departure to Heraklio
- 17:45 Arrival at Heraklio
Inclusions with Excursion:
- Round trip boat tickets
- Land excursion on Santorini
- Expert escort on Santorini
- Port transfers
- Entrance Fees
- Volvano boat tour 16 euro
- Personal expenses
(there is a special discount for our passengers in specified restaurants)
Children 0-4 Free of charge (no separate seat and not for Business Class).
Children 4-10 - 50% reduction on the regular price.
Confirmation email will be received while booking.
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information while booking: Passengers’ Surname and Name, Gender: Male/ Female, Age: Adult/Child /Infant. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep a passengers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' name list of every voyage, for safety reasons.
The land excursion on Santorini will be available in these languages:
ENGLISH - GERMAN - FRENCH - ITALIAN - RUSSIAN - POLISH
|LAND EXCRURSION GUIDE LANGUAGE|
Passengers are not allowed to board ferries, as well as sea taxis from the ports of mainland Greece to the islands and from island to island unless they:
• have completed their vaccination against COVID-19 at least fourteen (14) days prior to travelling and demonstrate a vaccination certificate, or
• Have been tested negative after taking a nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab PCR test seventy two (72) hours prior to the scheduled departure time, or a rapid antigen test forty eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Travellers may present a relevant certificate as proof of negative PCR and rapid antigen test results, or
• Demonstrate a recovery certificate issued thirty (30) days following the first COVID-19 positive test results, valid up to one hundred and eighty (180) days.
Minors up to twelve (12) years old (born after 1.7.2009) are exempted from the above obligation, while minors 12-18 years old (born before 30.6.2009) may present a negative self-test certificate signed by their guardian.
|From 2019-04-26 To 2019-05-15|
|From 2021-05-16 To 2021-10-15|
|From 0001-11-30 To 0001-11-30|
|From 0001-11-30 To 0001-11-30|