- Tour Guide
- Pick Up
- 2 Days
Black sand and white houses, indigo sea and grey earth, green fields and petrified lava. No other island quite compares with the wild natural beauty of the volcanic island of Santorini
The history of Santorini is the history of a volcano. Contrasting layers of pumice-stone and santorinean soil, bear witness to the eruption of the volcano, which took place some 3500 years ago, cause three quarters of the island to sink into the sea. The vivid marks this enormous catastrophe, in connection with the ruins of a highly advanced civilization, remnants of which were recently found at Akrotiri, have lead many to believe that Santorini is the legendary lost Atlantis.
The atmosphere of this unique island will intoxicate you, just as much as the taste of the strong local wines and the view from Fira, the town perched on the top of the sheer cliffs of the devastated earth,will remain with you,long after your cruise to Santorini will be over
- 1st Day
- 09.00 Departure from Heraklion with the fast and luxurious Santorini Palace
10.45 Arrival on Santorini at the port of Athinios.
Excursion: OΙΑ - FIRA - KAMARI
The buses depart from Athinios escorted by guides who will provide information concerning the island and its history. Visit to:
OIA: free time to admire the old neo-classical manors as well as the houses carved on the rock, the manmade eyries that seem to hang on the edge of the precipice. Oia is the most graphic village of the island with a fantastic view, narrow streets and marvelous mansions.
FIRA: Free time to visit the capital, go for shopping or enjoy your drink with a bird's eye view over Caldera.
- 15.30 KAMARI: The most popular beach in Santorini which is know for its black sand and crystal clear water. For your lunch will be a real pleasure to discover traditional taverns with Greek specialities such as "Fava" and fresh fish served with excellent local wine.
Transfer to hotel, overnight: plenty of time at your disposal for walking around, shopping and admiring over Caldera. You also have the opportunity to enjoy the night-life of the island.
- 2nd Day
- Morning free
- 15.30 Departure from Hotel to Volcano
- Volcano: Besides, you will have the chance to participate in the tour of the volcano round trip and Hot Springs swimming by comfortable and traditional Egiopelagitika small ships. During the route, there will be some stops for taking pictures etc.
- 17.25 Departure from Santorini heading to Crete.
- 18:50 Arrival at Heraklion.
- Economy class tickets with Santorini Palace
- Hotel with breakfast in Fira - Firostefani and Kamari areas
- Excursion to OIA-FIRA-KAMARI or PERISSA for swimming
- Visit to volcano-swimming to Hot Springs - Athinios
* Optional excursion to Volcano Price per person 15,00 Euro
Note: Without Excursion
Note: Reservation must be made at least 1 day before the trip
Children 0-4 free of charge (no separate seat and not for Business Class).
Children 4-10 - 50% reduction on the regular price.
The land excursion on Santorini will be available in four languages:
ENGLISH - GERMAN - FRENCH - ITALIAN - RUSSIAN - POLISH
|LAND EXCRURSION GUIDE LANGUAGE|
|From 2019-04-26 To 2019-05-14|
|Return Time||18:50 (2nd day)|
|From 2019-05-15 To 2019-10-20|
|Return Time||18:50 (2nd day)|